Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Pink Ballet Slippers


I think ballet is such a beautiful art. I have not been dancing very long, but since I have started, I have fallen in love with it! The shoes, the costumes, the hair, I just love it all. I have been having some trouble with getting my posture right, and getting my arms and feet doing two completely different things at the same time. Even though it is a lot of work, I think it is worth it. In ballet, I love the costumes and accessories that dancers can wear. For Christmas I am asking for a long-sleeved leotard and stirrup leg warmers (these are the leg warmers that go over the ballet slipper and hook under neath in the arch). I am so excited to wear them. I love pointe shoes also, and hope I can get better fast, so I can wear the beautiful pointe shoes soon. But for now, I will be satisfied with my pink ballet slippers.






No comments: